Avocados are not only delicious, they are a superfood. Incorporating one avocado into your diet each day could be highly beneficial:
- The fat in avocados may kill cancer stem cells.
- Avocados may lower and keep bad cholesterol away.
- Avocados have the potential to help you lose weight and help your body to absorb nutrients.
- Avocados contain nutrients many people are lacking.
- They contain magnesium and potassium, which help in fighting heart disease and preventing strokes.
- They contain high levels of vitamins C and E, which in combination slow plaque build-up and prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- They are high in fiber, which is good for skin, digestion, blood sugar control and much more.
Read more with Dr. Mercola.